Friday, May 22, 2009

What's up with Shayla???

I have been meaning to blog for months now but the roller coaster that is my life hasn't let up. This pic of me was taken yesterday, and I thought I'd share this glimpse of me now. Due to my utter lack of equilibrium, note how I grip the banister railings with both hands for balance & stability. Brain damage can be misleading because at first glance, I appear normal. Most who meet me have difficulty understanding the depth of my disability.


The lovely ruby red shirt was a gift from Lizard, picked out by his gf, Ashley. Gracias muchisimo!! When mercury retrograde is over (May 30th), I plan to have a more detailed post up. Really! :P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to the more detailed post. You're looking great! I love the shirt :)